Foundry Miniatures.

For your Wargames Wittering
Tim Hall
Gaynor

Foundry Miniatures.

Post by Tim Hall »

I recently placed an order with Foundry for some cavalry figures. On the web page catalogue each pack I wanted was shown with 3 riders and 3 mounts for £12.00 per pack, pretty much what I expected. There was no mention of any discount/special offer/deal etc, but these were figures I wanted and I like their ranges, so I ordered, with no higher expectations. As always their mail order service is speedy and the package arrived this morning. Two things struck me, firstly no blister packs, but zip lock bags instead, good, and what really surprised me was that each pack contained an extra figure, so instead of the 12 reinforcements I anticipated, I am the very happy owner of 16 reinforcements. People slag Foundry off, but they have never disappointed me, and then they go ahead and gobsmack me. You can't fault a company like that.
Rules? You ask me what rules do I use. No, I don't do rules.
Paul
Grizzly Madam

Re: Foundry Miniatures.

Post by Paul »

They've always been one of those companies that takes the bullshit and carries on giving good customer service regardless.

...as an aside...I thought you'd given up 28mm? :)
Last edited by Paul on Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tim Hall
Gaynor

Post by Tim Hall »

Paul wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:35 pm They've always been one of those companies that takes the bullshit and carries on giving god customer service regardless.

As I am apparently a "god customer" I guess I'll just take my rightful due then. Paul, I am topping up an existing collection for Ayton, but despite some grievous temptations I am not planning any new 28mm collecting in the near future.
Rules? You ask me what rules do I use. No, I don't do rules.
FreddBloggs
Grizzly Madam

Post by FreddBloggs »

There is a special offer on, type in WF25% until 24th feb.
FreddBloggs
Grizzly Madam

Post by FreddBloggs »

The only issue I have with foundry is there show stand, was looking at some blisters in a range and the casting quality was awful.
tim.w
Jezebel

Post by tim.w »

Tim Hall wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:49 pm
Paul wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:35 pm They've always been one of those companies that takes the bullshit and carries on giving god customer service regardless.

As I am apparently a "god customer" I guess I'll just take my rightful due then. Paul, I am topping up an existing collection for Ayton, but despite some grievous temptations I am not planning any new 28mm collecting in the near future.
Don't worry I've all sorts planned for you :lol:
tim.w
Jezebel

Post by tim.w »

My mortar from Warlord turned up this week. Very impressed it was in fact sent in a blister pack, seemed pointless for a 2 part small mortar but hey ho, I won't loose it again. No charge whatsoever!
Purple
Grizzly Madam

Post by Purple »

I shall tell them next week.
They’ll immediately forget mind but still, it’s nice to be recognised, however briefly.
Purple
Grizzly Madam

Post by Purple »

Foundry that is, not warlord.
Norman D. Landings
Grizzly Madam

Post by Norman D. Landings »

That DR day we had round their gaff was top sauce.