Warlords of Erewhon?

For your Wargames Wittering
Zenbadger
Gaynor

Warlords of Erewhon?

Post by Zenbadger »

Anyone played it? I am going to use my haul of GW magic paint to get my pile of Oathmark fantasy miniatures painted up. I want them to be as compatible with other systems as possible but at the moment I only play Dragon Rampant or WHFB 2nd ed. and I was wondering what the basing and optimal unit sizes for WarWhon might be. Nowt on the net that I can find but I remember someone mentioning it here.
Buff Orpington
Grizzly Madam

Re: Warlords of Erewhon?

Post by Buff Orpington »

Unit sizes are a lot smaller than Warhammer & Kings of War. Warlords & wizards are single figure units but can be given a bodyguard of some sort. Basic unit sizes are five for foot and three for mounted but these are expandable, usually up to ten for foot and five for mounted. Basing is pretty much whatever you want.
I've had two resounding victories with elves and my orcs got mullered by undead artillery. He didn't get many on target but they didn't scatter far enough to miss the units.
I know when to go out
I know when to stay in
Get things done
Zenbadger
Gaynor

Re: Warlords of Erewhon?

Post by Zenbadger »

Cheers Buff, they are small units. I might just go with 25mm round bases and multiples of 6 to fit in with DR, WHFB players are a bit thin on the ground these days but I can usually talk someone into DR and if WarWhon is that small I'm sure I can rustle up a couple of armies as a take along game.