Framlingham 11-13th October 2019.

For Loose Games & Shows.
Count Belisarius
Grizzly Madam

Re: Framlingham 11-13th October 2019.

Post by Count Belisarius »

OK. I'm booked into the Crown... Suppose I better order and paint some more 42mm... as you do...

No idea if Mrs CB will be attending as well... or how I'm getting there. Suspect car hire. So if Paul can get down the A1 I'm happy to drive this year.
grizzlymc
Grizzly Madam

Post by grizzlymc »

Will you be painting them blue?
Essex Boy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Essex Boy »

Count Belisarius wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:23 am OK. I'm booked into the Crown... Suppose I better order and paint some more 42mm... as you do...

No idea if Mrs CB will be attending as well... or how I'm getting there. Suspect car hire. So if Paul can get down the A1 I'm happy to drive this year.
Woohoo.
Paul
Grizzly Madam

Post by Paul »

Count Belisarius wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:23 am Suspect car hire. So if Paul can get down the A1 I'm happy to drive this year.
Thanks for the offer but i'm 90% sure I won't be able to come this year :( (Unless the NHS suddenly get their backsides into overdrive :) )
Tim Hall
Gaynor

Post by Tim Hall »

Count Belisarius wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:23 am OK. I'm booked into the Crown... Suppose I better order and paint some more 42mm... as you do...

Hooray, I'm a happy fellow.
Rules? You ask me what rules do I use. No, I don't do rules.
Tim Hall
Gaynor

Post by Tim Hall »

Essex Boy wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:12 pm
Stormwatcher wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:42 pm I might be able to make this one... I have promised my other half that at some point we would visit Framlingham and see all the locations where Detectorists TV series was filmed (we're massive fans). So perhaps I could join in the game on Day One, and evening beers (I gather that's what you do), and then I would skip day 2, and do my tourist thing wiv me missus.
Happy to lend you some of my shinies if you have a need.

Iain
It would be very nice to see you Phil, as a fellow fan I can point you in the direction of those locations.
garyp
PurpleBot

Post by garyp »

Two significant happenings last weekend - firstly I played A Gentleman's War for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed it and secondly, more importantly, the wife's horsey event no longer clashes with Fram.

So, is there room for another attendee, if I can get accomodation? If so, are people staying Friday and Saturday or just Saturday? I guess I should try to paint a few figures if I'm coming along, but I doubt I'll get a full force done. Can anyone lend a few for the weekend?
Why us? Cos we're 'ere lad, nobody else.
Tim Hall
Gaynor

Post by Tim Hall »

garyp wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:42 pm Two significant happenings last weekend - firstly I played A Gentleman's War for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed it and secondly, more importantly, the wife's horsey event no longer clashes with Fram.

So, is there room for another attendee, if I can get accomodation? If so, are people staying Friday and Saturday or just Saturday? I guess I should try to paint a few figures if I'm coming along, but I doubt I'll get a full force done. Can anyone lend a few for the weekend?
You would be very welcome Gary. And it's not such a long commute from Diss if you can't get somewhere to stay. Although if you want a drink and a bite in the evening then staying over would be advisable. As for troops, we do have quite a few between us, but if you want to paint up a unit, it would be welcome.
Essex Boy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Essex Boy »

Excellent.

I'm there Friday, Saturday and Sunday......but don't let that put you off.

E
Peeler
Grizzly Madam

Post by Peeler »

So am I, but equally, don't let that put you off either. :vdrunk: