Kumbahyah Nov 2021

For Loose Games & Shows.
Jeremy
Grizzly Madam

Re: Kumbahyah Nov 2021

Post by Jeremy »

goat major wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:21 am Buff publishes the dimensions of his shaft. A new low.

The palace is looking superb !
Worse. He’s asking people to bring things to put on his shaft.
Etranger
Jezebel

Post by Etranger »

goat major wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:21 am Buff publishes the dimensions of his shaft. A new low.

"Heroic 28mm"...
Buff Redux
PurpleBot

Post by Buff Redux »

That's going to be embarrassing when I used a cocktail stick as a comparison.
grizzlymc
Grizzly Madam

Post by grizzlymc »

Great looking Palace, but it lacks thew African atmosphere. Palace guards spliffing, burned out merc, graffiti, and seat from said merc at he gate. WSome washing and biltong on the washing line would be good.
Paul
Grizzly Madam

Post by Paul »

grizzlymc wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:07 pm Great looking Palace, but it lacks thew African atmosphere. Palace guards spliffing, burned out merc, graffiti, and seat from said merc at he gate. WSome washing and biltong on the washing line would be good.
I can do a wrecked Merc in 28mm if buff fancies "Pimping his Palace" :D
tim.w
Jezebel

Post by tim.w »

Who hasn't got the rules yet? Including the added motorbike/horse sheet? Pm me your email and I'll send them through.
tim.w
Jezebel

Post by tim.w »

So, which day is Kumbahyah? Just realised I don't know. I may be able to bring all my stuff up on Friday early afternoon if I bring family for a day out, weather depending?

So player wise I've noted:
Me (Umpire) + Israeli and Bongolese
Andy - Ruskies
Paul - Rhodeleland
Buff - KLF
Tim H. - Zumbans/Murricans/insugents
Brendan
Fred
Norm??? (The Preseident Himself)

Forgive me if I cant remember all the factions and if I've missed someone? Let me know if so.

The overall scenario will be a Rhodeleland attempted annexation of Kumbahyah in order to restore order, supported by a neighbour state, likely Zumba and possibly other factions. Resistance will come in the form of the KLF, enabled by Soviet advisors and hardwear. Other factions will chip in to help calm the situation or inflame it to buggery. The Isreali's may show up in an airbourne assault to.. do something... because of a stink bomb being let off at the East-South West African ping pong championships, which an Israeli athelete may, or may not, have been present at causing the Nation to respond with maximum retaliatory aggression.

I've just emailed everyone but Fred the final final rules. I'll have print outs too.
Tim Hall
Gaynor

Post by Tim Hall »

tim.w wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:47 pm So, which day is Kumbahyah? Just realised I don't know. I may be able to bring all my stuff up on Friday early afternoon if I bring family for a day out, weather depending?

So player wise I've noted:
Me (Umpire) + Israeli and Bongolese
Andy - Ruskies
Paul - Rhodeleland
Buff - KLF
Tim H. - Zumbans/Murricans/insugents
Brendan
Fred
Norm??? (The Preseident Himself)

Forgive me if I cant remember all the factions and if I've missed someone? Let me know if so.

The overall scenario will be a Rhodeleland attempted annexation of Kumbahyah in order to restore order, supported by a neighbour state, likely Zumba and possibly other factions. Resistance will come in the form of the KLF, enabled by Soviet advisors and hardwear. Other factions will chip in to help calm the situation or inflame it to buggery. The Isreali's may show up in an airbourne assault to.. do something... because of a stink bomb being let off at the East-South West African ping pong championships, which an Israeli athelete may, or may not, have been present at causing the Nation to respond with maximum retaliatory aggression.

I've just emailed everyone but Fred the final final rules. I'll have print outs too.
Thanks for your efforts Whiskey. The plan is for Kumbayah on the Saturday, the shiny game is on Sunday. My Murricans and Insurgent types are available for players who are not bringing their own forces, bloody freeloaders. I will lead the forces of Zumba and Albion into the field, if that is ok with you.

Rules? You ask me what rules do I use. No, I don't do rules.
FreddBloggs
Grizzly Madam

Post by FreddBloggs »

My forces are a British force (with a couple of supernuminaries) attached to the UN. Not sure which side they are there to assist yet.
Buff Redux
PurpleBot

Post by Buff Redux »

Nothing says you can't change sides if you want to.

I collected the new dome this evening. If you want to bring a flag to go on top the gap is about 1mm. A cocktail stick will work so long as you leave the point on.