Ayton Bring n' Buy

For trading your quality goods
Norman D. Landings
Grizzly Madam

Re: Ayton Bring n' Buy

Post by Norman D. Landings »

Just noticed that autocorrect made it '28mm'.
Good auto correct. The machines... they're learning.
FreddBloggs
Grizzly Madam

Post by FreddBloggs »

Paul wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:21 pm I have some odds an ends to give away as freebies if anyone wants 'em.
I'm not sure what yet as I'm going through things over the weekend.

In exchange for actual money/swaps/livestock/daughters etc....:
I will bring any of the rules listed on the Sales page if I still have 'em though.

I've also got a TT Combat Venetian Tower that I've somehow doubled up on still NIB £10

It also occurred to me that there might be an Interest in some 15/18mm Ottomans (Scaled to fit AB in size). I'll bring some Battalion packs just in case :)
I will be interested in the Ottomans down the line, but not at the moment, so if you have a couple of sample figures.
Paul
Grizzly Madam

Post by Paul »

FreddBloggs wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:29 pm I will be interested in the Ottomans down the line, but not at the moment, so if you have a couple of sample figures.
No Worries, i'll put some packs in anyway just in case Norm feels like expanding his army! :D
Peeler
Grizzly Madam

Post by Peeler »

Norman D. Landings wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:57 pm I heard the phrase "15/28mm Ottomans" and came immediately.
Yes, that can happen.
Buff Redux
PurpleBot

Post by Buff Redux »

Ottomans would make an interesting Silver Bayonet setting. Napoleon in Egypt sort of thing with mummies.
Paul
Grizzly Madam

Post by Paul »

Buff Redux wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:25 pm Ottomans would make an interesting Silver Bayonet setting. Napoleon in Egypt sort of thing with mummies.
I have some aspirations in that direction for the little guys as I also have a few packs of AB Royal Marines and Sailors.