15mm Napoleonic

For your Wargames Wittering
tim.w
PurpleBot
Posts: 996
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:21 am
Location: York

Re: 15mm Napoleonic

Post by tim.w » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:42 pm

Ilkley Old School wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:05 am
If you need some Old Guard I think I have the odd bag of Essex squirreled away. I think they are 8 fig per bag.

Does anyone do DBN with larger base or figure sizes ?
I'd releive you of those!

Been meaning to paint up my 54mm Napoleonic but I think I need to retire first.

tim.w
PurpleBot
Posts: 996
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:21 am
Location: York

Re: 15mm Napoleonic

Post by tim.w » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:44 pm

HMS Priapus wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:49 am
Looked through my extras - plenty of British infantry. Light BNs and rifle mostly, some French Hussars, and a bunch of Bavarians and other minor states. Happy to pass on any of these that may be of use to you.
tim.w wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:21 pm
HMS Priapus wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:31 pm
Let me know what you'd need to build your DBN armies -- I've got some excess Warmodelling, OG, and ABs - some Brits, Russians, AH, and Frogs. If they suit your plans I'm sure I can part with them for the cost of postage.
Ohh, ta. DbN units (around these parts) are 8 figures line on a 40x30 or 3 light or 4 heavy cavalry, or 2 if Cossack. Guns on 40x40. I only need a few bases worth to begin. Only plan on aquiring what I need rather than big bags of figs. If you have any spares in those quantaties let me know.
At the minute I've nothing so they sound good, pm me details how much etc and we can work something out.

Ilkley Old School
Fallen Woman
Posts: 308
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:15 pm
Contact:

Re: 15mm Napoleonic

Post by Ilkley Old School » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:34 pm

tim.w wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:42 pm
Ilkley Old School wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:05 am
If you need some Old Guard I think I have the odd bag of Essex squirreled away. I think they are 8 fig per bag.

Does anyone do DBN with larger base or figure sizes ?
I'd releive you of those!

Been meaning to paint up my 54mm Napoleonic but I think I need to retire first.
Hi Tim

Found the figures. I have sent a PM.

Peeler
Gaynor
Posts: 1396
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:09 pm

Re: 15mm Napoleonic

Post by Peeler » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:22 pm

Mark, you can do any sized DBN bases, probably helps I'd they are kept in proportion.
Tim, didn't you do DBN before sometime in the dim distant past?

Ilkley Old School
Fallen Woman
Posts: 308
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:15 pm
Contact:

Re: 15mm Napoleonic

Post by Ilkley Old School » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:08 pm

Peeler wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:22 pm
Mark, you can do any sized DBN bases, probably helps I'd they are kept in proportion.
Tim, didn't you do DBN before sometime in the dim distant past?
My currently thinking is 60 by 50mm with 16-18 Infantry and 6-8 Cavalry.

User avatar
Purple
Jezebel
Posts: 3110
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:53 pm
Location: Purpsdam
Contact:

Re: 15mm Napoleonic

Post by Purple » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:45 pm

Peel, when you and Alex going to do some more videos, they were quite entertaining

BaronVonWreckedoften
Grizzly Madam
Posts: 3542
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:32 pm
Location: The wilds of Surrey

Re: 15mm Napoleonic

Post by BaronVonWreckedoften » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:08 pm

Purple wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:45 pm
Peel, when you and Alex going to do some more videos, they were quite entertaining
To be fair, I think I'd already seen the one where they come to mend the woman's washing machine and their clothes get all dirty and they have to take them off. The one where the stern librarian punishes them for bringing their books back late rang a bell, too.

User avatar
Purple
Jezebel
Posts: 3110
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:53 pm
Location: Purpsdam
Contact:

Re: 15mm Napoleonic

Post by Purple » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:05 am

No I don’t want to see that one thankyou.
I only like the ones where Alex puts his little napoleon on the table and peeler tries to... l Think I’m not going to carry on with that.

tim.w
PurpleBot
Posts: 996
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:21 am
Location: York

Re: 15mm Napoleonic

Post by tim.w » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:35 am

Ilkley Old School wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:34 pm
tim.w wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:42 pm
Ilkley Old School wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:05 am
If you need some Old Guard I think I have the odd bag of Essex squirreled away. I think they are 8 fig per bag.

Does anyone do DBN with larger base or figure sizes ?
I'd releive you of those!

Been meaning to paint up my 54mm Napoleonic but I think I need to retire first.
Hi Tim

Found the figures. I have sent a PM.
Haven't received a pm sorry? Have you done my trick and filled your in/out boxes?

tim.w
PurpleBot
Posts: 996
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:21 am
Location: York

Re: 15mm Napoleonic

Post by tim.w » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:37 am

Peeler wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:22 pm
Mark, you can do any sized DBN bases, probably helps I'd they are kept in proportion.
Tim, didn't you do DBN before sometime in the dim distant past?
Yes and I always won.

Let me know if you're doing any soon?

Post Reply