O Group

For your Wargames Wittering
World2dave
Jezebel

Re: O Group

Post by World2dave »

Looks like an interesting set of rules, looking forward to seeing the next instalment.
That said, I'm a bit more interested in the next level up, i.e. brigade/battlegroup so it will be BKC4 for me if I ever get the WW2 1/300 on the table again.
tim.w
Jezebel

Post by tim.w »

Jeremy wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:47 pm Tim, if you don’t like CoC, you’re not doing it right :shock: :lol: :lol:
That reminds me your hometown cottage industries are taking peoples temperatures as they come in now. The girls wear visors when they parade for selection. Obviously they take them off when you go upstairs. It's all in case there's another raid like the one in Manchester, which funny enough my mate narrowly missed. Seems ironic being done for covid violations in such a house of ill repute but I suppose its an easy target. My mate recommends a French midget named Eloise I think he said.
Jeremy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Jeremy »

I’m afraid I’ll have to leave them to Jamie. We took possession of our house in Lancashire today. As of Wednesday, the only Bury Tramp is young Jamanicus
goat major
Grizzly Madam

Post by goat major »

Congrats. That makes you a nearly Bury tramp.
Goaty bloggy thing http://goatmajor.org.uk
Goaty twitty thing http://www.twitter.com/GoatMajor
Jeremy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Jeremy »

Discharged Bury Tramp.
BaronVonWreckedoften
Grizzly Madam

Post by BaronVonWreckedoften »

tim.w wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:57 pm My mate recommends a French midget named Eloise I think he said.
Are you sure he didn't say they all looked like Elois?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Time_Machine
Kein Plan überlebt den ersten Kontakt mit den Würfeln. (No plan survives the first contact with the dice.)
Baron Mannshed von Wreckedoften, First Sea Lord of the Bavarian Admiralty.
tim.w
Jezebel

Post by tim.w »

Jeremy wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:17 pm I’m afraid I’ll have to leave them to Jamie. We took possession of our house in Lancashire today. As of Wednesday, the only Bury Tramp is young Jamanicus
Oh nice, where abouts? I lived in Lancs for 5 years, most of my mates are there. Im sometimes around the Chorley/Clayton le Woods area. Its nice there.
Jeremy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Jeremy »

Ewood Bridge? Rossendale way. Didn’t want to go too far into Lancashire as the missus and I both work towards Manchester.
garyp
PurpleBot

Post by garyp »

Is there a difference between Bury and Lancashire? Is it a bit like Essex, some of it is in greater londont and some is for rural chavs?
Why us? Cos we're 'ere lad, nobody else.
valleyboy
Jezebel

Post by valleyboy »

I'm looking forward to O group, my 15mm Fow stuff (only played FOW once) might finally get a run out