Grizzly Madam

Re: Frogruary

Post by grizzlymc »

:clappy: :clappy: :clappy: :clappy: :clappy:
Willz the Wargamer
Gaynor

Post by Willz the Wargamer »

Beautiful looking regiments, thanks for sharing. I look at them and I am so tempted to do 15mm SYW.

Willz.
grizzlymc
Grizzly Madam

Post by grizzlymc »

0Every damned pic of H&M makes me want to do a new period but I will be strong I have an iron will.
BaronVonWreckedoften
Grizzly Madam

Post by BaronVonWreckedoften »

Buff Orpington wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:21 am I suspect that this is a ruse by someone who didn't get his Napoleon figure finished in time for Dwarfcember.
To be fair, already RMD has more Napoleons than the local loony bin.
Kein Plan überlebt den ersten Kontakt mit den Würfeln. (No plan survives the first contact with the dice.)
Baron Mannshed von Wreckedoften, First Sea Lord of the Bavarian Admiralty.
grizzlymc
Grizzly Madam

Post by grizzlymc »

He could overrun every continent on the globes with no more troops than his division of Murats.
BaronVonWreckedoften
Grizzly Madam

Post by BaronVonWreckedoften »

I suspect that a division of Murats would either starve to death or get bored and go home before it could decide what to wear. Rather like the old joke about there being no chance of the Household Division ever staging a military coup in this country, because they could never agree on which was the correct order of dress for the occasion.
Kein Plan überlebt den ersten Kontakt mit den Würfeln. (No plan survives the first contact with the dice.)
Baron Mannshed von Wreckedoften, First Sea Lord of the Bavarian Admiralty.
Buff Orpington
Grizzly Madam

Post by Buff Orpington »

I was wracking my brain to find a way to contribute this month. I could build and paint the Char B on the shelf but that would be pointless. Then it struck me, figures that I have for a conflict that the French would win every time because they were fighting each other.
"All for one and a bit of the other"
I know when to go out
I know when to stay in
Get things done
FreddBloggs
Grizzly Madam

Post by FreddBloggs »

BaronVonWreckedoften wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:47 pm I suspect that a division of Murats would either starve to death or get bored and go home before it could decide what to wear. Rather like the old joke about there being no chance of the Household Division ever staging a military coup in this country, because they could never agree on which was the correct order of dress for the occasion.
Grenadiers vs coldstreamers on order of precedence, with other 3 buggering off back to their home nation.
Etranger
Jezebel

Post by Etranger »

Willz the Wargamer wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:56 am Beautiful looking regiments, thanks for sharing. I look at them and I am so tempted to do 15mm SYW.

Willz.
There are some lovely ranges around these days. Eurekas' are great but the Old Glory and Essex ranges also scrub up quite well.
RMD
Jezebel

Post by RMD »

My second instalment for Frogruary: The St Chamond Brigade, consisting of two battalions each from the Viefville-St Chamond Regt (olive green flags) and the Cosse-Brissac Regt (multi-coloured flags):