Front Rank up for sale

For your Wargames Wittering
Willz the Wargamer
Gaynor

Re: Front Rank up for sale

Post by Willz the Wargamer »

I like Front rank figures easy to paint but apart from command figures they are too large for the other ranges I buy.
I am with Brendon, I like his early work the smaller chubbier figures and would like several hundred of them.

Sadly I do not have a spare £250, 000 and if I had I would spend me monies if Mrs Willz let me keep any on some 25000 painted 28mm figures :) . That would give a shed load of periods to play and none of the painting work involved.

Has anyone got any earlier Front Rank 25/28mm French spare for sale or trade.

Willz.
Paul
Grizzly Madam

Post by Paul »

goat major wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:54 am It’s not an unusual proposition. An asset sale means the buyer doesn’t acquire the liabilities and obligations of the former company, which can mean a lower risk for the buyer but there are all sorts of pros and cons

https://www.isoscelesfinance.co.uk/sell ... sset-sale/
Yeah, the big question is whether the reproduction rights are included in the sale. Given that the masters are included there is an implication that they are but it's not clear. Even then the valuation seems too high as if you form a new company/with a new name you lose a substantial amount of the goodwill included.
Jeremy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Jeremy »

Now bought by Gripping Beast