Kumbahyah Nov 2021

For Loose Games & Shows.
tim.w
Jezebel

Re: Kumbahyah Nov 2021

Post by tim.w »

Gents, Savages and Despots

We now have The Count joining our mayhem. I'll get a grip on factions and armies properly now and look at a scenario. It's going to be busy in downtown Kumbahyah this November so we may see joint factions being made.

Can I ask that you email or pm me your armies/lists including armour and transports. I could do with knowing figure numbers at least. Dont worry if you havent any we'll have plenty to go round.

I'll double check the rules are ok (might need Paul to see if the armour rules are right) and resend them.

So far we have: Me, Tim H, Paul, Buff, Brendan & Andy and The Eternal President himself (Norm) might need to give him a poke.

I might suggest we try and bag a slightly bigger table this year. We can furnish it with buildings no problem but might need extra mats but between Paul and Tim we might be ok. Please bring your buildings on the day again and we'll possibly look to have a mix of jungle and urban areas again.

I'll go through the event cards again and if you have any suggestions just pm me. There are a fair few already so no need if you dont have any.
Paul
Grizzly Madam

Post by Paul »

I should have plenty of mattage as needed. If you don't mind a deep desert gold i've got two or three large ones (insert double entendre here). I've also got a few buildings to make a shanty village outside of the main town and some tribal huts and palisade too if need be.
I'm not sure if i'll have the time to get the (evil) Escudans battle ready, so I might have to field one of the old armies :(

No need to saturate bomb with the events we can cause enough mayhem without them (especially if there's a petrol tanker or two for me to RPG!).
Buff Redux
PurpleBot

Post by Buff Redux »

Purely for the cinematic effect I think that the tanker has to be mobile and move randomly until something dramatic happens.

Mind you, taking out a full tanker counts as an economic war crime these days.

Maybe it could just try out running my river of lava.
Tim Hall
Gaynor

Post by Tim Hall »

Buff Redux wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:36 am Purely for the cinematic effect I think that the tanker has to be mobile and move randomly until something dramatic happens.

Mind you, taking out a full tanker counts as an economic war crime these days.

Maybe it could just try out running my river of lava.
As luck would have it, I have an excellent petrol tanker ready for use as a target or objective.

Buff, if I haven't already asked, can you bring your excellent river as well. The citizens of Kumbayah desperately need somewhere to dump their toxic waste into. Or the bridge might make another objective or target. Am I going to need to bring the airfield and buildings?
Rules? You ask me what rules do I use. No, I don't do rules.
Tim Hall
Gaynor

Post by Tim Hall »

Whisky.

PM sent re my forces.
Rules? You ask me what rules do I use. No, I don't do rules.
Buff Redux
PurpleBot

Post by Buff Redux »

River is no problem. I'll leave Air Kumbayah at home this time.
Buff Redux
PurpleBot

Post by Buff Redux »

Clandestine preparations have begun. Thanks to a generous donation from our friends at Martini Security Solutions the KLF have distributed thousands of transistor radios pre tuned to Radio Free Kumbah. RFK provides a mix of popular music, sports reports, local news and educational messages to raise political awareness.
Paul
Grizzly Madam

Post by Paul »

Do we need my "Ganjair, Airliner" this time out or a shanty village for the outskirts? I've also got a Petrol Station which might work but haven't built it yet.
Buff Redux
PurpleBot

Post by Buff Redux »

As was widely reported, the Presidential Palace was damaged during the hostilities 2 years ago. Repairs are ongoing but the provisional government have decreed that the old building no longer represents a modern, go ahead nation like Kumbayah.

Thanks to the generosity of a group of overseas investors work is almost complete on the new complex. It has officially been named the Saffron Palace. This reflects its vibrant colour and is intended to promote interest in the fledgling saffron growing industry being established on the slopes of Mount Kumba. If the nation is to develop economically we must not rely solely on one export crop, we need to diversify to prosper.
BaronVonWreckedoften
Grizzly Madam

Post by BaronVonWreckedoften »

So weed too, then? Excellent.
Kein Plan überlebt den ersten Kontakt mit den Würfeln. (No plan survives the first contact with the dice.)
Baron Mannshed von Wreckedoften, First Sea Lord of the Bavarian Admiralty.