Ayton questions

For Loose Games & Shows.
Jeremy
Grizzly Madam

Re: Ayton questions

Post by Jeremy »

Paul wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:49 pm It's just occurred to me that FB has been on here long enough to have a (probably disturbing) mental image of us all. Now we know that Peeler can be identified by the green mist that obscures his lower body and EB is the one "tutting" loudly and shaking his head. But aside from GM's basilisk like stare and Brendan's inability to get through any doors too short to take a bus I'll be interested whether the rest of us match up to the preconceptions! :D
There are three main ways to identify EB, depending on time of day. Early on, he’s the player with his forces facing and moving towards him. Later in the day, he’s the player with very few figures on the table.
Any time during the day, he’s the one muttering ‘Git’ over and over again. To everyone.
valleyboy
Jezebel

Post by valleyboy »

Jeremy wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:40 am
Paul wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:49 pm It's just occurred to me that FB has been on here long enough to have a (probably disturbing) mental image of us all. Now we know that Peeler can be identified by the green mist that obscures his lower body and EB is the one "tutting" loudly and shaking his head. But aside from GM's basilisk like stare and Brendan's inability to get through any doors too short to take a bus I'll be interested whether the rest of us match up to the preconceptions! :D
There are three main ways to identify EB, depending on time of day. Early on, he’s the player with his forces facing and moving towards him. Later in the day, he’s the player with very few figures on the table.
Any time during the day, he’s the one muttering ‘Git’ over and over again. To everyone.
Git :EB:
Essex Boy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Essex Boy »

Jeremy wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:40 am
Harsh. But, sadly, difficult to contradict.

Also, wot my twin said x2.
FreddBloggs
Grizzly Madam

Post by FreddBloggs »

tim.w wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:55 pm
MarshalNey wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:08 pm We no longer drink sambuca!
My Polish workmate helped me find something special for you this year. I just need to go pick it up.
Polish 'special' wodka. Ooooooooooh! Love that when I can get it.

Sadly my supplier of Irish special nectar is no longer around.
FreddBloggs
Grizzly Madam

Post by FreddBloggs »

I have met some of you at shows while on the Rapier stand in the past, but I must admit show faces tend to blur together after a while.

I however will be the one with the stripey rugby shirt on. Muttering about.... 'How did I end up here' and 'my dice and I are doing a trial seperation'

Speaking of Dice, what kinds do we need?
Count Belisarius
Grizzly Madam

Post by Count Belisarius »

Blurring of most of our faces is probably for the best...
goat major
Grizzly Madam

Post by goat major »

FreddBloggs wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:06 am
Speaking of Dice, what kinds do we need?
Which games are you playing in ?

For most games Iain would recommend his special unreadable dice that he interprets for us in a totally non-cheating way
Goaty bloggy thing http://goatmajor.org.uk
Goaty twitty thing http://www.twitter.com/GoatMajor
FreddBloggs
Grizzly Madam

Post by FreddBloggs »

khumbailahhhh certainly, probaly the shiny although no troops.
tim.w
Jezebel

Post by tim.w »

Nothing special for Kumbahyah just a few 6 sided. I'll have a box full of all kinds anyway. We sometimes use direction dice but thats more for the umpire. That reminds me to go dig out some rabid chimps.
Paul
Grizzly Madam

Post by Paul »

tim.w wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:21 pm That reminds me to go dig out some rabid chimps.
Sounds like a night out in Hull is called for!