WFRP Roll20

For Loose Games & Shows.
Jeremy
Grizzly Madam

Re: WFRP Roll20

Post by Jeremy »

Although the rules are a lot of fun, they are possibly the worst laid out rules in existence. You have to jump all over the book to follow one thread. It’s very easy to misread something in isolation.

And if what you think to be true about ‘channelling’ being used in a generic sense is true, when there is indeed a specific channelling section, it’s even worse
Norman D. Landings
Grizzly Madam

Post by Norman D. Landings »

Is that what I said? Probably got that wrong. Your way sounds much better.

Unlicensed necromancy, though? Here’s the thing - if I’m flirting with the idea of dabbling I’m unlicensed ‘approved’ magic...
Why not consider unlicensed, unapproved magic?

They can only burn me once.
Jeremy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Jeremy »

In all honesty, I think the GIT’s would kick you out if you went legitimate. There is nothing legitimate about the GITs in any shape, form or size.

I suspect the only reason they allowed you in was that your mummy wasn’t married to daddy. And you can’t ride that forever. You need to come up with some new tricks boyyo
MarshalNey
Gaynor

Post by MarshalNey »

I suspect the only reason they allowed you in was that your mummy wasn’t married to daddy. And you can’t ride that forever. You need to come up with some new tricks boyyo
Bitch
levied troop
Grizzly Madam

Post by levied troop »

grizzlymc wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:42 am Is it an offence to practice necromancy without a licence?
Seems to discourage entreporeneurialism and innovation.
The last thing you want to do is encourage Norm to entre yer pores in any fashion, neutral or otherwise.
Norman D. Landings wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:32 am Why not consider unlicensed, unapproved magic?
Is that what they call ‘black’ magic?
I get lockdown, but I get up again.
Jeremy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Jeremy »

You can’t call it black magic LT! FFS! The politically correct term is ‘previously disadvantaged magic’
grizzlymc
Grizzly Madam

Post by grizzlymc »

I'm a world away from having Norm enter my pores, but it's always fun to observe him from afar.
Jeremy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Jeremy »

It is fascinating hearing what is supposedly a tall, skinny black man with a shaved head and a scythe speak with a Geordie accent
Norman D. Landings
Grizzly Madam

Post by Norman D. Landings »

In similar vein, who’d have guessed the entire medieval Germanic populace were broad Saffer?
grizzlymc
Grizzly Madam

Post by grizzlymc »

All part of multicultural Britain mate. I remember the Pakistani fish and chip shop owner being devastated to find out that his nephew set off a tube bomb. He looked Pakistani, but he was 100% mancunian when he asked, How could he have done it.

Here in Aus, we have second generation of every race on the planet speaking in broad Aussie accents.