Border Reiver Show

For Loose Games & Shows.
tim.w
Jezebel

Re: Border Reiver Show

Post by tim.w »

Not me this year. Just landed back off holiday with some spare cash but have hospital appt tomorrow. Going to do a bit of online shopping instead.
Vintage Wargaming
PurpleBot

Post by Vintage Wargaming »

Was just wondering about going. My only memory of last year was the smell of burnt mdf in a big dark smelly hall so I think an online shopping session might be time and money better spent. And the Stockton show is coming up relatively soon
levied troop
Grizzly Madam

Post by levied troop »

The decision’s been taken out of my hands. My blood alcohol levels won’t get down to so-called “legal” levels for a few more hours yet :drunk:
Have a nice time, buy more things.
I get lockdown, but I get up again.
Count Belisarius
Grizzly Madam

Post by Count Belisarius »

Well... I went. Which was a major achievement considering how bad a night I had. The show seemed quiet compared to previous years and def light on traders, probably due to clash with Colours. Good to see Pendraken and Warbases supporting both shows though. But it did restrict purchasing options. Some MDF big sabots for Rubs, some Frostgrave books and cards on the flea market and that was it. And some paints from GW on the way home.

It was good to see lots of the locals and chat and I hope next year is clash free. I left at 1 but more for feeling rough than not wanting to stay and chat as usual.

Looking forward to Battleground now!