Grizzly Madam

Re: Pulp Cthulhu

Post by grizzlymc »

Didn't know if he was coming or going.
goat major
Grizzly Madam

Post by goat major »

Luckily the newsagent is still open during lockdown so I was able to get hold of my favourite pulp magazine. Looks like the artist managed to capture the precise moment when Hilaire grasped the rattlesnake away from Karina

Goaty bloggy thing http://goatmajor.org.uk
Goaty twitty thing http://www.twitter.com/GoatMajor
World2dave
Jezebel

Post by World2dave »

Rubbish artist. That version of Hilaire looks like he knows what he's doing, and could potentially be all menacing and stuff.
Ours is more French than that, and was out-fenced by a crate.
Norman D. Landings
Grizzly Madam

Post by Norman D. Landings »

Wait, Hilaire gets to be played by 'The Shadow'?!
Swizz.
levied troop
Grizzly Madam

Post by levied troop »

And wrong, so wrong! The suit should be white linen with a green silk lining. As should the fedora.
World2dave wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:09 pm Ours is more French than that, and was out-fenced by a crate.
May I just remind you who alone is sitting in our agreed objective with the added bonus of the Preacher’s bible while you assorted sex freaks and dynamite fetishists run around in a panic.😎
I get lockdown, but I get up again.
goat major
Grizzly Madam

Post by goat major »

With the Reverend Kornfield lying dead , his brains blown out, Hilaire entered the preachers house and began reading the Gospel Of Yig, intrigued by it's ritual instructions to allow a contact with the snake god Yig (assuming an available sacrifice). In the house he finds a child’s drawing of a man lying in a cave surrounded by snakes. Also cans of untouched food and a number of humane mousetraps.

Dr Singh managed to frighten the sniper, Hilliard who ran off into the night. A posse was seen heading to the Schoenbaum house - Singh followed them while Derrick and Randall decided now was the time to get tooled up and returned to the hotel to max out on dynamite and armaments. There they met Hilaire who forgot to tell them about his bible discovery.

Singh witnessed the Sheriff and his posse forcibly entering the Schoenbaum house - but he noticed young Susie Schoenbaum and her friend Gregory Shaw running from the house. He offered to help them and hid them in his hotel room. He snook them into the hotel using an elaborate distraction. That of shagging the landlady Edith over the kitchen table. Luckily he finished before her husband came home and made his exit to find the young pair in his room. And Estelle the doll. It seems Gregory was responsible for burning the church and they don’t know where to go.

Derrick, Randall and Hilaire went back to find the posse. Derrick managed to get recruited to the posse which took a badly beaten Bill Schoenbaum to the jail. Tomorrow he's going to get lynched. Good and proper. Justice Oklahoma style.

Hilaire radioed back to Caduceus and informed them that the Preacher was dead. Meadham congratulated him on eliminating the heretic and says the heroes need to return to New York for their next mission. On his return to the hotel he had an interesting encounter with Peggy Shaw , who was chopping up raw meat for her young baby and tending to a tray of large eggs warming under the stove.

Derrick and Randall met with the diner owner and formulated a dynamite and hail-of-bullets intensive plan , returning to the hotel to share it with the other heroes.

And finally Hilaire left young Peggy and made his way back to the Preacher's house to retrieve the rattlesnake. In the dark house, hearing a noise behind him he turned to see, silhouetted in the doorway the Reverend Kornfield who asked "What are you doing in my house…….."

And that’s it for this episode. Tune in next time to see what happens when Hilaire tries to make his Sanity roll…..
Goaty bloggy thing http://goatmajor.org.uk
Goaty twitty thing http://www.twitter.com/GoatMajor
levied troop
Grizzly Madam

Post by levied troop »

I wish to invoke the Sanity Claus.
I get lockdown, but I get up again.
grizzlymc
Grizzly Madam

Post by grizzlymc »

Too early. You'll be scoffing mince pies and Quality St next.
World2dave
Jezebel

Post by World2dave »

More insanity is a concern.
He's already a couple of croissants short of a continental breakfast.
Jeremy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Jeremy »

So a typical Frenchman then? Glad to see you all continued as per SOP in my absence