SYW Austrians

For your gaming pictures & links.
ochoin
Gaynor

Re: SYW Austrians

Post by ochoin »

Vintage Wargaming wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 5:52 pm Old John bought all my Revell SYW
I think he sold a bunch on to me. So you're probably looking at some of them in the above photos.

And now I need a few more Revell SYW artillery figures but I don't think he has any left.

donald
Essex Boy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Essex Boy »

ochoin wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 9:26 pm
Vintage Wargaming wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 5:52 pm Old John bought all my Revell SYW
I think he sold a bunch on to me. So you're probably looking at some of them in the above photos.

And now I need a few more Revell SYW artillery figures but I don't think he has any left.

donald
I suspected as much.
BaronVonWreckedoften
Grizzly Madam

Post by BaronVonWreckedoften »

Donald - I have a box of Austrian artillery if you are interested. Anyone you know coming over/flying back who can carry it?
Kein Plan überlebt den ersten Kontakt mit den Würfeln. (No plan survives the first contact with the dice.)
Baron Mannshed von Wreckedoften, First Sea Lord of the Bavarian Admiralty.
grizzlymc
Grizzly Madam

Post by grizzlymc »

Bad timing.
Essex Boy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Essex Boy »

grizzlymc wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 9:00 amBad timing.
Brendan plays the long game when it comes to avoiding P&P. His network of mules covers the globe. Some say that he's had delivered a thousand point second generation Minifigs 15mm ECW army, free of charge, to the international space station. Took a couple of months, but hey!
grizzlymc
Grizzly Madam

Post by grizzlymc »

I think the ISS might be easier than Aus. I just asked the authorities here and in Chile when they expected Chilean flights to open again and nobody had a clue.
ochoin
Gaynor

Post by ochoin »

Some talk of up to 12 months before they allow international travel with anyone but NZ.

I have nothing but positive thoughts about most Kiwis, but surely this is an opportune time to exclude the All Blacks?

Possibly OZ's best chance to win the Bledisloe.

donald
Jeremy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Jeremy »

Yeah, sadly Southern Hemisphere rugby is going to be a bit of a non-starter this year
BaronVonWreckedoften
Grizzly Madam

Post by BaronVonWreckedoften »

I think even a team of ex-pat Kiwis cobbled together in a local bar in Sydney could take the Oz XV in their current state. Which is a shame, as I've always like the Oz union team.
Kein Plan überlebt den ersten Kontakt mit den Würfeln. (No plan survives the first contact with the dice.)
Baron Mannshed von Wreckedoften, First Sea Lord of the Bavarian Admiralty.
Jeremy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Jeremy »

BaronVonWreckedoften wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 11:05 am as I've always like the Oz union team.
I’m sorry. I don’t understand a word of what you said there. Speak English dammit!