15mm PSC Infantry for sale, all new

For trading your quality goods
Buff Orpington
Grizzly Madam

15mm PSC Infantry for sale, all new

Post by Buff Orpington »

Late war US or German, I've just won an auction for both and I only want one half so take your pick.
Each set comprises 2 boxes of late war infantry and one box of heavy weapons. Combo deal from PSC is £47 for each force, grab a Buff Bargain at £35 including UK postage.
I know when to go out
I know when to stay in
Get things done
tim.w
Jezebel

Re: 15mm PSC Infantry for sale, all new

Post by tim.w »

I had an impure thought to replace all my 20mm once I'd sold it with 10mm, then saw this and thought hmmm. But the madness must end!
Paul
Grizzly Madam

Post by Paul »

tim.w wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:22 pm all my 20mm
I'm starting to wonder why we didn't do Kumbayah in 20mm? I've just discovered a big stash of vehicles and scenery suitable for the sort of thing we've been doing. (C-47, UH1D, Bedford Trucks, Landrovers, the Airfix Conning tower, Italeri battlefield scenery etc...) I know I've got quite a few bags of "Underfire Miniatures" Bush Wars figures too and some pre production casts of the S&S Bush Wars vehicles...I think they're in the "Lost World" of the garage.
Buff Orpington
Grizzly Madam

Post by Buff Orpington »

tim.w wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:22 pm I had an impure thought to replace all my 20mm once I'd sold it with 10mm, then saw this and thought hmmm. But the madness must end!
Ahh go on, go on, go on ...
I know when to go out
I know when to stay in
Get things done
Paul
Grizzly Madam

Post by Paul »

Buff Orpington wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:56 pm
tim.w wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:22 pm I had an impure thought to replace all my 20mm once I'd sold it with 10mm, then saw this and thought hmmm. But the madness must end!
Ahh go on, go on, go on ...
He really should....I've got some north African scenery in 10mm too that are sort of looking for a use after I virtually threw the Lancashire games Foreign Legion out of the window :)