6mm figures for Sale ACW and Sudan, 28mm Fife and Drum, Flashpoint Golan Boardgame AWI

For trading your quality goods
Paul
Grizzly Madam

6mm figures for Sale ACW and Sudan, 28mm Fife and Drum, Flashpoint Golan Boardgame AWI

Post by Paul »

I have a big bundle of Baccus 6mm ACW for Sale
This is around 175-180 strips of Infantry including skirmishers, dismounted Cavalry and Zouaves. These are a mix of Kepi and hat troops so can make up two armies easily.
Also Included is ten artillery pieces and crew 5 strips of mounted Cavalry and some Generals and Guidons etc... there's also two sets of flags, these look a bit worse for wear but are probably useable. There is also three bases of painted Rebs, each of four strips plus skirmishers(RRP would be around £75? plus postage)
I'll take £50 including UK postage

I also have a quantity of 6mm for the Sudan conflict if there is any interest let me know and i'll get 'em counted and priced (Similar deal though about 2/3rds of Baccus Price and posted)

20 x Fife and Drum British AWI in Floppy hats.... including one standard bearer and nineteen rank and file £20 posted UK

Flashpoint Golan Boardgame, unpunched and unused but with a slight whiff of damp smell on the outside of the box. Offers?