Lighting

For your Wargames Wittering
bangorstu
PurpleBot

Lighting

Post by bangorstu »

So.... I've had the builders in who have waterproofed my cellar.

This is where my painting station was, and it is now going to smell like a wet dog for the next month as the plaster and new floor dries.

I'm therefore looking to establish a small painting station in the kitchen, and am looking for a daylight desk lamp to illuminate my daubings.

Looking on-line I see all kinds of LEDs which can clamp on my kitchen table and run off a power bank..... does anyone know if they're any good?
Count Belisarius
Grizzly Madam

Re: Lighting

Post by Count Belisarius »

But an Ikea desk lamp and a 200w led daylight bulb. £20 all in. Job done.
Essex Boy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Essex Boy »

bangorstu wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:08 pm So.... I've had the builders in who have waterproofed my cellar.

This is where my painting station was, and it is now going to smell like a wet dog for the next month as the plaster and new floor dries.

I'm therefore looking to establish a small painting station in the kitchen, and am looking for a daylight desk lamp to illuminate my daubings.

Looking on-line I see all kinds of LEDs which can clamp on my kitchen table and run off a power bank..... does anyone know if they're any good?
I can't help with the temporary lighting, but I'd love to see piccies of your revamped painting station in the cellar when it's usable. Sounds awesome.
Penda
Gaynor

Post by Penda »

I have three adjustable Daylight LED lamps from Hobbycraft, about £20 each I recall. More than one helps eliminate annoying shadows when I'm painting, eyes not being what they were...👴🏻
There is no point in being stupid if you don't show it!

www.talesfromghq.blogspot.co.uk
www.talesfromrhanzlistan.blogspot.co.uk