Old magazines

For trading your quality goods
valleyboy
Jezebel

Re: Old magazines

Post by valleyboy »

BaronVonWreckedoften wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:02 pm
goat major wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:36 pm
BaronVonWreckedoften wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:16 am Any copies of WSS with an AWI theme would be well received here, Simon.
i think there's a couple in the pile so i'll search them out for Partizan. I cant imagine they say anything you don't already know though....
True, but you never know! And always useful to have on file, especially if I want to write anything for them myself. Thanks for that.
Have you learnededid to do joined up writing yet? :?
goat major
Grizzly Madam

Post by goat major »

Tim Hall wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:13 pm
The Last Log did get voted as one of WD's most popular scenarios, back in the day.
Yep indeed although i never played it i remember it being very inspirational. i listen to a RPG podcast and they were very complementary about it when discussing WD scenarios recently
Goaty bloggy thing http://goatmajor.org.uk
Goaty twitty thing http://www.twitter.com/GoatMajor
BaronVonWreckedoften
Grizzly Madam

Post by BaronVonWreckedoften »

valleyboy wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 7:18 am Have you learnededid to do joined up writing yet? :?
No, because I can't find that font on my computer. :hair:
Kein Plan überlebt den ersten Kontakt mit den Würfeln. (No plan survives the first contact with the dice.)
Baron Mannshed von Wreckedoften, First Sea Lord of the Bavarian Admiralty.
grizzlymc
Grizzly Madam

Post by grizzlymc »

My cousin has that font on her emails, I shudder every time I see it. My writing was once alluded to in terms along the lines of "John, no he's a very useful chap to have on the project, but he can't write. But you should see him read!"