Grizzly Madam

Re: What are people buying?

Post by grizzlymc »

Relativistic time dilation.
FreddBloggs
Grizzly Madam

Post by FreddBloggs »

Succumbed to new figures, 5 of the GW Mortal Realms issue 1 packs for 50 ghosts. In my defence I bought Nighthaunt stuff last year so these are just an add on to existing.

Anybody want some stormcasts?
HMS Priapus
PurpleBot

Post by HMS Priapus »

Let me know what you think of it. Looks like it might be just the kind of thing some of the nerds I game with would get excited about. Possibly even me...
Buff Orpington wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:15 pm Well that was quick, Zona Alfa just arrived. It isn't due out till next Thursday.
Buff Orpington
Grizzly Madam

Post by Buff Orpington »

HMS Priapus wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:47 pm Let me know what you think of it. Looks like it might be just the kind of thing some of the nerds I game with would get excited about. Possibly even me...
Buff Orpington wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:15 pm Well that was quick, Zona Alfa just arrived. It isn't due out till next Thursday.
1st read through looks promising, there's a decent looking development & resupply system. The initial recruitment setup is based around Quantity Vs Quality. What I haven't seen yet is any budget for a start up crew's kit, it looks a bit free form and you could choose to put everyone in exo armour with lmgs or shorts & vests with a pistol which seems a bit odd. I'm sure there will be clarification on LAF or FB shortly.
I know when to go out
I know when to stay in
Get things done
Norman D. Landings
Grizzly Madam

Post by Norman D. Landings »

You don't start a crew with a budget - you select from a fixed list of types: chapter 7, page 33.
You have 12 points of ‘Khrabrost’ (mettle) to spend among your starting crew. Leaders are 3K characters, rookies 1, Hardened characters 2, veterans 3.
Each type has a specified loadout, which you are free to customise from the equipment lists.

One thing I strongly dislike... ‘Rubles’.
Rubles are Russian.
The Exclusion Zone is in Ukraine.
They use the Hryvnia.
FreddBloggs
Grizzly Madam

Post by FreddBloggs »

It is written by an american be glad ghe exclusion zone in not poland bordering iran.
Norman D. Landings
Grizzly Madam

Post by Norman D. Landings »

True dat.
Buff Orpington
Grizzly Madam

Post by Buff Orpington »

Norman D. Landings wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:07 pm You don't start a crew with a budget - you select from a fixed list of types: chapter 7, page 33.
You have 12 points of ‘Khrabrost’ (mettle) to spend among your starting crew. Leaders are 3K characters, rookies 1, Hardened characters 2, veterans 3.
Each type has a specified loadout, which you are free to customise from the equipment lists.

One thing I strongly dislike... ‘Rubles’.
Rubles are Russian.
They use the Hryvnia.
I was just a little bit unsure about the loadout options. I know some people who would want to maximise their initial choices rather than be reasonable.
I know when to go out
I know when to stay in
Get things done
Buff Orpington
Grizzly Madam

Post by Buff Orpington »

Bless me Father for I have sinned, I found a Late war British army on Ebay, All PSC boxes, brand new and bought it for £59 which is £100 less than it would have been from PSC. Most of it was in the long term plan which makes it a 7/10.
I know when to go out
I know when to stay in
Get things done
Paul
Grizzly Madam

Post by Paul »

Norman D. Landings wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:07 pm One thing I strongly dislike... ‘Rubles’.
Rubles are Russian.
They use the Hryvnia.
But it is set in the future and in the future Ukraine will be in Russia :evilgrin: