Midgard: Heroic Battles.

For your Wargames Wittering
bangorstu
PurpleBot

Re: Midgard: Heroic Battles.

Post by bangorstu »

I'll pick up a copy. Aside from anything else, the Lardies have been hit bad by the Great Wargames Server Disaster and are tens of thousands out of pocket and in some danger of going bust.
Neanderthal
First Base

Post by Neanderthal »

The wait will be over by Christmas.
Did we get a year on that?
tim.w
Jezebel

Post by tim.w »

Just seen the video from Rich interviewing Jamea Morris about it. It's very similar to Paul's Bash of Sheilds that we've been playing at Ayton. So I already have armies ideally suited. I'd be keen to pick a copy up. Its on the lardy site for £40 full bundle or £20 just the book. I dont see much value in the tokens other than for the aesthetics. Release date 18th November.
Paul
Grizzly Madam

Post by Paul »

tim.w wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2024 11:08 am Just seen the video from Rich interviewing Jamea Morris about it. It's very similar to Paul's Bash of Sheilds that we've been playing at Ayton. So I already have armies ideally suited. I'd be keen to pick a copy up. Its on the lardy site for £40 full bundle or £20 just the book. I dont see much value in the tokens other than for the aesthetics. Release date 18th November.
I think the basing is similar i'm not sure about the specifics of the rules.
I've pre-ordered a copy because they seem interesting and will also work nicely with some 15mm "Hyboria" type armies i've been looking at forming from my "dead projects" box. I'm also a rules addict :D
(So many things never come to fruition are wargamers as a group "The Dead Projects Society?")