Virtual Lard

For Loose Games & Shows.
Jeremy
Grizzly Madam

Virtual Lard

Post by Jeremy »

We will be hosting a 'Virtual Lardy Day' on the 20th of June 2020. For those who haven't seen a virtual game before, games will be set up by the Games Organisers and streamed over Zoom (players will thus need a dedicated device and access to Zoom). Players will roll their own dice (telling the Games Organiser what they rolled) and give instructions to the Games Organiser with regards to moving their troops, etc who will then carry out those orders.

The plan is to play a morning and an afternoon game (you can sign up for either or both of them), then take a break for dinner and we will then reconvene in the Lardy Virtual Pub for a few drinks and a chat afterwards. This is a proof of concept that we are trialing, and if it is successful, we will be able to host more such events until life returns to normal. I am not expecting this to replace the Lardy Games Days, however I am hoping it may be a welcome distraction for many of us from what is going on these days.

So far we have games of Infamy! Infamy!, CoC, SP2 and Dux Britanniarum lined up. Depending on uptake, slots will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.

If you are interested in running a game, want to be involved in the games or merely stop by the Virtual Pub for a drink afterwards, pop me an email on virtuallard@gmail.com
grizzlymc
Grizzly Madam

Re: Virtual Lard

Post by grizzlymc »

What time GMT will you start each session?
Jeremy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Jeremy »

9am and 1pm BST. Meet in the pub 7pm BST
grizzlymc
Grizzly Madam

Post by grizzlymc »

So, the arvo session would have started a half our ago?
Jeremy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Jeremy »

Yup
grizzlymc
Grizzly Madam

Post by grizzlymc »

The arvo session would take me late and the drinkies would take me back to my youth. But the morning session takes me through the evening, and maybe I could wake u early and join the drinkies.
Jeremy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Jeremy »

Well, send me an email with the game slots you want to partake in and your name will go on the list.

And put lots of money in my PayPal account or I’ll give your email address to Purps... :shock: :? :lol: :lol:
grizzlymc
Grizzly Madam

Post by grizzlymc »

Given the number of Latina Vaginas that arrive in my email box, purp's stuff will just disappear.
grizzlymc
Grizzly Madam

Post by grizzlymc »

That's my Saturday evening and we won't be having drinks a 05:00 Sunday, because I am too old.
I'll mail you tonight your time.
Jeremy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Jeremy »

Cool