Free Rules

For trading your quality goods
Paul
Grizzly Madam

Re: Free Rules

Post by Paul »

Subedai wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:04 pm Me being such a Luddite I have never heard of most of them sooo Is the Warring States set about Ancient China and For Tomorrow etc about E or ACW? Either way I'll take them off your hands. I'll PM my address and then Paypal the postage if that's okay?
I used to know Keith Warrens rules quite well and they are good but not mainstream.
For Tomorrow... Is Wars of the Roses.
Subedai
Fallen Woman

Post by Subedai »

Paul wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:27 pm
Subedai wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:04 pm Me being such a Luddite I have never heard of most of them sooo Is the Warring States set about Ancient China and For Tomorrow etc about E or ACW? Either way I'll take them off your hands. I'll PM my address and then Paypal the postage if that's okay?
I used to know Keith Warrens rules quite well and they are good but not mainstream.
For Tomorrow... Is Wars of the Roses.
Ta for that. I must have been mis-remembering a quote by Aston at Edgehill.
MickS
Subedai
Fallen Woman

Post by Subedai »

LT, PM being sent.
MickS
levied troop
Grizzly Madam

Post by levied troop »

Paul’s right and Warring States is Ancient China. You’re welcome to both, let me know your address.
I get lockdown, but I get up again.
Subedai
Fallen Woman

Post by Subedai »

levied troop wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:16 am Paul’s right and Warring States is Ancient China. You’re welcome to both, let me know your address.
I did...almost 7 hours ago...in the immediately preceding post. Just thought I'd mention it. :D :D
MickS
Ilkley Old School
PurpleBot

Post by Ilkley Old School »

Are the Contemptible Little Armies - HLBS the 2nd version ? If so I would like to offer them a good home.
levied troop
Grizzly Madam

Post by levied troop »

Ilkley - I don’t think so, there’s no version number on them. Dated 2000 if that helps.

Subs - not had a PM with your address in. The ‘Bowie pic’ was the last one I had?
I get lockdown, but I get up again.