Pendraken 2022 Releases!

For traders and such to entice us to open our wallets
Leon Pendraken
Fallen Woman

Pendraken 2022 Releases!

Post by Leon Pendraken »

It's the start of our '10 Days of 10mm' and the first release of 2022 is these new codes for our AWI British range. We've got skirmishing infantry in round hats, roundabout command and Ranger command as well, all courtesy of the talented Clibinarium. These were commissioned by one of our customers so thanks to them as well!

AWI
British - https://www.pendraken.co.uk/british-588-c.asp
AWB47 Cutdown coat and round hats, skirmishing £5.50
AWB48 Roundabouts command, marching (16) £2.95
AWB49 Queens Ranger command (16) £2.95

Tomorrow we jump to a different genre entirely!
Last edited by Leon Pendraken on Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to almost 6000 products, including over 4200 products in 10mm, plus MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and much, much more!
goat major
Grizzly Madam

Re: Pendraken 2022 Releases!

Post by goat major »

These are tremendous ! I'm waiting for the shop to open so I can come and buy them !
Goaty bloggy thing http://goatmajor.org.uk
Goaty twitty thing http://www.twitter.com/GoatMajor
Leon Pendraken
Fallen Woman

Post by Leon Pendraken »

goat major wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:39 am These are tremendous ! I'm waiting for the shop to open so I can come and buy them !
Excellent, it'll be good to see you! The shop is getting there, the counter is in, the books are on the shelves and stock is slowly filling hooks so we'll be open in a few weeks I think. I'm just trying to work out the best weekend to do it, to avoid being too close to the York show.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to almost 6000 products, including over 4200 products in 10mm, plus MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and much, much more!
Leon Pendraken
Fallen Woman

Post by Leon Pendraken »

Day 2 of our releases sees some gribbly Fantasy additions, with some Giant Snakes and Tentacled Behemoths now available. Some will recognise these from our old ranges but Techno has added some conversions to give us more variety in each pack. The Snakes stand around 20mm high and the Behemoths are a similar 20mm long.

Fantasy
Monsters - https://www.pendraken.co.uk/monsters-783-c.asp
FAN-MON34 Giant snakes (x6) £3.00
FAN-MON35 Tentacled Behemoths (x6) £3.50

C2AE804[/img]

Day 3 takes us back to our historical ranges...
BaronVonWreckedoften
Grizzly Madam

Post by BaronVonWreckedoften »

Leon Pendraken wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:37 am .....roundabout command.....
Is that the big, fat kid who lurks in the playground and takes your dinner money?
Kein Plan überlebt den ersten Kontakt mit den Würfeln. (No plan survives the first contact with the dice.)
Baron Mannshed von Wreckedoften, First Sea Lord of the Bavarian Admiralty.
Leon Pendraken
Fallen Woman

Post by Leon Pendraken »

BaronVonWreckedoften wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:39 pm Is that the big, fat kid who lurks in the playground and takes your dinner money?
If memory serves, his name was Kevin...
Leon Pendraken
Fallen Woman

Post by Leon Pendraken »

Day 3 of 10 and this time we've got a little release for the League of Augsburg with these very nice Hussars! Suitable for the later 17th/early 18th Century, these have been made quite generic so will suit most armies.

Renaissance
League of Augsburg - https://www.pendraken.co.uk/league-of-a ... -570-c.asp
LOA43 Hussars £5.50

Tomorrow we head forward a couple of hundred years...
Count Belisarius
Grizzly Madam

Post by Count Belisarius »

Those are rather nice.
Essex Boy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Essex Boy »

Count Belisarius wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:11 pm Those are rather nice.
You definitely need them. You need them badly.
BaronVonWreckedoften
Grizzly Madam

Post by BaronVonWreckedoften »

It's at times like this that I'm very grateful that my eyesight is not up to painting anything smaller than 15/18mm. Those AWI are particularly tempting.....
Kein Plan überlebt den ersten Kontakt mit den Würfeln. (No plan survives the first contact with the dice.)
Baron Mannshed von Wreckedoften, First Sea Lord of the Bavarian Admiralty.