Pendraken's 2020 Releases!

For traders and such to entice us to open our wallets
Leon Pendraken
Fallen Woman

Re: Pendraken's 2020 Releases!

Post by Leon Pendraken »

We're into Day 6 of the '10 Days of Shiny!'

We're back to Pendraken and some 10mm goodies today with some revamped and expanded Opel Blitz trucks! We've replaced our original truck, AA and Maultier models as well as adding radio trucks, ambulance and a command version of the Maultier for good measure. The revamp process is a long-term commitment to upgrading our models and keeping them up to modern standards, so it's good to get these ticked off. Next on the revamp schedule will be the Pz IIIs which should be ready towards the end of the year.

For anyone wanting any of the old models to finish off existing projects, we'll still be able to supply them for a short period of time.

WWII
German Vehicles - https://pendraken.co.uk/world-war-ii/german/vehicles/
GRV96 Opel Blitz truck, low sides £3.20
GRV97 Opel Blitz truck, office body £3.20
GRV98 Opel Blitz, 20mm Quad AA £3.20
GRV99 Opel Blitz truck, high sides £3.20
GRV100 Opel Maultier £3.20

GRV122 Opel Blitz radio truck, Kfz.305/18 £3.20
GRV123 Opel Blitz radio truck, Kfz.305/22 £3.20
GRV124 Opel Blitz ambulance £3.20
GRV125 Opel Maultier, office body £3.20

And some pics:

GRV99 - Opel Blitz truck, high sides

GRV100 - Opel Maultier

GRV122 - Opel Blitz radio truck, Kfz.305/18

GRV124 - Opel Blitz ambulance

Day 7 will be a rather large Minibits release, so watch out 6mm WWII gamers...
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to almost 6000 products, including over 4200 products in 10mm, plus MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and much, much more!
Leon Pendraken
Fallen Woman

Post by Leon Pendraken »

We've hit Day 7 of the '10 Days of Shiny' and we've got a big one from Minibits today!

We are extremely pleased to announce that we are now stocking the full 1:285th Raiden Miniatures aircraft ranges, now owned by I-94 Enterprises in the States. These extensive ranges cover both WWII and Post War with almost 180 aircraft available in this initial release. Whilst obviously aimed at the 6mm gamers out there, these may also interest some of our 10mm players as well, giving some options for those Off-Table Support units in Blitzkrieg Commander and Cold War Commander. 15mm Flames of War uses 10mm aircraft so no reason why 10mm BKC can't use 6mm aircraft!

We don't currently stock any flight stands for these but we'll be sourcing some asap and adding them to the site. I-94 were also waiting on a restock of some codes so we'll be adding those as well over the coming months.

We won't list out the full 178 products, but here's a quick overview of what's available:

WWII - http://www.minibits.net/raiden-aircraft/wwii/
- American
- Dutch
- British
- French
- German
- Italian
- Japanese
- Russian

Post War - http://www.minibits.net/raiden-aircraft/post-war/
- American
- British
- Canadian
- French
- Russian
- Swedish

And some pics:

Day 8 will see a few scenery items for Pendraken, to complement a recent range release...
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to almost 6000 products, including over 4200 products in 10mm, plus MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and much, much more!
grizzlymc
Grizzly Madam

Post by grizzlymc »

Oooh! That hurts. If I went with Bachus' WWII they would be almost in scale.
Shahbahraz
Jezebel

Post by Shahbahraz »

I have a bunch of Raiden aircraft in my Australian stash, and was always very happy with them.
Wargames dreams never die, they just get left in a box.

----https://aleadodyssey.blogspot.com/----
Wg Cdr Luddite
PurpleBot

Post by Wg Cdr Luddite »

They are pretty good.
Although I don't like the raised canopy framing.
Shahbahraz
Jezebel

Post by Shahbahraz »

Oh. that's rather good. I like it.
Wargames dreams never die, they just get left in a box.

----https://aleadodyssey.blogspot.com/----
grizzlymc
Grizzly Madam

Post by grizzlymc »

It's luverly.
Leon Pendraken
Fallen Woman

Post by Leon Pendraken »

The days are flying by and we're already on Day 8 of the '10 Days of Shiny!'

Today we move over to some new scenery releases with the first batch of Feudal Japanese buildings now available! These are the Castle Arts range (which we purchased at the start of 2019) so we're excited to get them back into production. John at Ironclad has been doing some tweaks and new moulds for us, so these are all new crisp castings and look great. We've added pictures of the bare resin as well as the painted images supplied to us by Castle Arts. Ignore the chap in the painted images, he's a Castle Arts figure and not from our new ranges!

The next batch of these should be some of the walls and fences, which we're hoping to have ready sometime in August.

Scenery
Feudal Japan - https://pendraken.co.uk/scenic-items-te ... dal-japan/
SCN-FEU1 Samurai Dojo £4.50
SCN-FEU5 Village House, type 1 £4.00
SCN-FEU6 Samurai House £4.00
SCN-FEU7 Village House, type 2 £4.00
SCN-FEU8 Dormitory £4.00
SCN-FEU9 Inn £4.00

And the pics:

Day 9 will see some handy storage items from Minibits...
Leon Pendraken
Fallen Woman

Post by Leon Pendraken »

We're almost at the end of our '10 Days of Shiny' and for Day 9 we've got some handy paint storage options for you!

These RedVectors paint storage racks come in 3 types:
- Small (for Vallejo or Army Painter dropper bottles)
- Large (for Citadel and similar sized pots)
- Wall (for Vallejo or Army Painter dropper bottles)

The first two are simple desk top racks while the third can be mounted on the wall to free up that valuable hobby space!

Red Vectors
Paint Racks - https://pendraken.co.uk/paint-storage/ or http://www.minibits.net/red-vectors/paint-racks/
RED-RAC-01 Paint rack (small) £12.00
RED-RAC-02 Paint rack (large) £12.00
RED-RAC-03 Paint rack (wall) £15.00

Our final day will be a small addition to the Pendraken catalogue for the Renaissance fans...
Leon Pendraken
Fallen Woman

Post by Leon Pendraken »

It's our final day of the '10 Days of Shiny!'

For the last release in this run we've got a little expansion of our Elizabethan range. Some of you might recognise these figures from Dave's own project last year, so we've done a deal and brought them into our range instead. We've got extra poses of arquebusiers, musketeers and pikemen, as well as mounted arquebusiers, command and the oft-requested jinetes!

Renaissance
Elizabethans - https://pendraken.co.uk/renaissance/eli ... 1560-1610/
EL3 Arquebusiers £5.50
EL17 Halberdier £5.50
EL18 Pikemen, unarmoured £5.50
EL19 Musketeers, type 2 £5.50
EL20 Mounted arquebusier £5.50
EL21 Genitor £5.50
EL22 Mounted command £5.50

And some pics:

EL3 - Arquebusiers

EL19 - Musketeers, type 2

EL20 - Mounted arquebusier

EL21 - Jinetes

EL22 - Mounted command

We hope you've all enjoyed these recent releases and have found something useful, interesting or at the very least, shiny! We've got a lot of stuff still in the pipeline at Pendraken HQ so we'll put out a quick summary of where we are with it all this weekend. In the meantime, enjoy!