Saxon Karabiniergarde regiment using Spencer Smith

For your gaming pictures & links.
ochoin
Gaynor

Re: Saxon Karabiniergarde regiment using Spencer Smith

Post by ochoin »

RMD wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2024 3:08 pm
Willz the Wargamer wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2024 4:24 pm Cheers for your kind comments chaps, working on 12 more figures from the same regiment.
It's taking me longer as the mild Covid has gone but I am left with a crappy cold and I can
only do an hour in the workroom before I need a rest :( .
What's even worse is that I don't fancy a glass of red :( :( :fp:

Willz.
I had my second bout of covid in June and still can't properly taste red wine, dark chocolate or a few other things I rather like. :hair:
My sympathy.
In spite of being fairly constantly exposed to people with Covid, I've never picked up the dread affliction.
I'm obviously a super-man & totally immune (+ the dozen or so vaccinations I've had...).

donald
RMD
Grizzly Madam

Post by RMD »

ochoin wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2024 8:45 pm
RMD wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2024 3:08 pm
Willz the Wargamer wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2024 4:24 pm Cheers for your kind comments chaps, working on 12 more figures from the same regiment.
It's taking me longer as the mild Covid has gone but I am left with a crappy cold and I can
only do an hour in the workroom before I need a rest :( .
What's even worse is that I don't fancy a glass of red :( :( :fp:

Willz.
I had my second bout of covid in June and still can't properly taste red wine, dark chocolate or a few other things I rather like. :hair:
My sympathy.
In spite of being fairly constantly exposed to people with Covid, I've never picked up the dread affliction.
I'm obviously a super-man & totally immune (+ the dozen or so vaccinations I've had...).

donald
It was given to us twice by the same person (my wife's best friend), in the same place, on the same date in the calendar, causing us to miss the same event... :hair: :uzi: :sniper: :purps:
BaronVonWreckedoften
Grizzly Madam

Post by BaronVonWreckedoften »

Time to get the Barratt Light Fifty out of storage and try and remember where you put all the ammo.....
Kein Plan überlebt den ersten Kontakt mit den Würfeln. (No plan survives the first contact with the dice.)
Baron Mannshed von Wreckedoften, First Sea Lord of the Bavarian Admiralty.
Willz the Wargamer
Gaynor

Post by Willz the Wargamer »

Thankfully I only had a very mild case of covid but the cold is a real bummer.
Sadly because of both I could not go to the Cotswold Gaming day last Sunday :(

Willz.